At Casa Colina, we are sure you will find our secluded and peaceful location the perfect environment to start your life again. Our evidence-based therapies and family style living approach combine to create a community of men walking together towards long-term recovery. Our mission is to equip you with the tools you need for a lifetime of sobriety.
Our professional team are experts in addiction. Most of us are in recovery ourselves and know first-hand the strength it takes to make the first step. We also recognize that every individual is unique and that there are issues that may need to be addressed alongside your addiction to get long-term healing. Whether your story includes trauma, abuse, sexual addiction, mental health struggles, or family conflict, we have therapists with the experience to help you navigate your unique barriers and find a path of freedom.
Not sure if you need treatment for addiction? Take our quiz and find out:
*Note: substance use includes drinking alcohol
- Have you ever taken substances in larger amounts or for longer than you intended?
- Have you ever tried to stop or cut down but found yourself using/drinking again (even if it was a different substance)?
- Do you spend a lot of time thinking about or trying to obtain substance to use?
- Do you experience a craving or a strong desire to use substances?
- Have you been repeatedly unable to carry out major obligations at work, school, or home due to substance use?
- Do you continue to use despite persistent or recurring social or interpersonal problems caused or made worse by substance use?
- Have you stopped or reduced important social, occupational, or recreational activities due to substance use?
- Have you used substances in physically hazardous situations (such as driving, operating heavy machinery, taking care of small children, etc.)?
- Do you experience physical or psychological difficulties as a result of the substance use, but continue to use anyways?
- Have you found that over a period of time, it takes more of the substance to achieve the same effect or that the same amount produces a diminished effect?
- Do you experience withdrawal symptoms when you stop using the substance OR do you use substance to avoid withdrawal symptoms?
If you answered yes to 2-3 of these questions you could be suffering from a Substance use disorder. Call us now for a free and private consultation on your options for treatment at (844) 974-CASA.